The Halcyon Gallery takes over from Partridge Fine Art.


The Halcyon Gallery have announced that they have taken over the lease of 1144-146 Bond Street which was formerly the home of Partridge Fine Art.

The listed building, known as the Palace of the Arts was purpose built as an art gallery in 1911 and now it is going to get a new lease of life as a contemporary art venue.

To view fine antique English furniture visit our website at

Author: Peter Alexander